Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It’s a Wonderfully Sexy Life by Hope Tarr

Officer Mandy Delinski got stuck with guard duty at a Christmas Eve party. The only good thing about the duty was meeting the bartender, Josh Thornton. After the party they spent some time at a coffee shop, but Mandy declined Josh’s invitation to spend the night. The next day, she saw Josh again – in the morgue. She struggled through the next few days wondering what would have happend if she went home with him. But when a New Year’s Eve wish returns her to Christmas Eve, Mandy finds she has a second chance. Now will Mandy choose to relive that week again or will she try to change her future?

After three Extreme Blazes, I’m still confused. This book doesn’t have the same intensity that the first two had, though it does have a bit of a paranormal plot like the first one. While I may be confused about what constitutes an Extreme Blaze, I’m not confused about the story. I loved it. The characters were interesting and I liked Mandy’s efforts to solve the mystery behind Josh’s first death. I highly recommend this book.

Details: Blaze #293, December 2006

Bottom line: A great book

No comments: