Monday, July 10, 2006

A Bite to Remember by Lynsay Sands

So many accidents have happened around Vincent Argeneau lately that he decided to hire a private investigator. But when Jackie Morrisey arrives on the scene, he was doubly surprised, not only is Jackie a hot looking girl – she’s also a mortal. While Jackie frequently solves problems for immortals like Vincent, she’s had some bad experiences with them in the past, leaving her extra cautious when dealing with them. The danger escalates as Jackie and Vincent search for the guilty party, but so does her attraction to the 400 year old vampire. Now she must decide whether she should stick around to protect Vincent or run away and save herself from Vincent.

I don’t think I’ve ever read a bad Linsay Sands book. However since she switched to Avon, I think she’s lost some of the humor that I really loved. Still, I think if you’re a Linsay Sands fan or you’re into vampire stories, I think you’ll like this story.

Details: Avon, July 2006

Bottom line: A very good book

No comments: