Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Obsession by Tori Carrington

Josie Villefranche owns and manages the Hotel Josephine, in the heart of New Orleans. It’s been in her family for generations. But because of the murder that happened in the hotel two weeks ago, no one wants to stay there, and Josie can’t afford to keep the hotel open much longer. In fact, the only person to check in recently is the extremely hot, Drew Morrison. Unfortunately, Drew is after more than Josie’s body. Will he just settle for nothing less than Josie’s signature on the hotel’s deed, or will he steal her heart as well.

Obsession is the second title in the Dangerous Liaisons series. The first title, Possession was released in October 2005 and Submission, the third title in the series will be released in May. You saw Josie and the hotel for the first time in Possession, along with the murder that drove the customers away. Obsession is classic Tori Carrington. Definitely hotter than most of the Blazes I’ve read lately. The only thing is that I wished I had reread Possession before reading this story, as I’m sure that I forgot some of the subtle plot points between the books. Sill I enjoyed the story and I think you will too.

Details: Blaze #243, April 2006

Bottom line: A very good book

No comments: